Our Occupational Therapy (OT) program provides individually-designed treatments to help support self- care in areas such as bathing, eating, dressing, work, and leisure activities. Our programs stress ongoing education and support while helping to restore function and independence.
Occupational therapy is often recommended for people experiencing difficulty with any activity due to:
- Cardiovascular and pulmonary conditions
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other cumulative trauma
- Hand/arm injury and/or hand surgery
- Fractures and joint replacements
- Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple trauma injuries
- Mental health disorders
- Visual problems
- Stroke or head injury
- Many other types of injury, illness or disability
Monday and Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.