The Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Program at Lowell General Hospital brings an expert team of providers such as breast surgeons, breast health navigators, medical oncologists and other team members together. Here, they discuss recommendations for risk-based breast screening and develop a personalized plan to help you manage risk factors for the disease.
Our experts will:
- Review your family history and other risk factors
- Provide individualized risk assessment
- Perform a clinical breast exam and instruct you in breast self-exam
- Discuss and offer genetic testing if applicable
- Provide individualized cancer prevention and screening information