- Diabetes and Endocrine Center
- AB of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism - Subspecialty, Certified
- AB of Internal Medicine, Certified
University of Miami
Boston University Medical Center
Boston University School of Medicine
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Diabetes Mellitus
News & Publications
- New Diabetes and Endocrine Center Brings Integrated Care to Patients (For Your Health)
- Do prenatal exposures pose a real threat to ovarian function? Bisphenol A as a case study.
- Adipose tissue and reproductive health.
- Metabolic health and weight: Understanding metabolically unhealthy normal weight or metabolically healthy obese patients.
- Longer-term liraglutide administration at the highest dose approved for obesity increases reward-related orbitofrontal cortex activation in response to food cues: Implications for plateauing weight loss in response to anti-obesity therapies.
- Lorcaserin treatment decreases body weight and reduces cardiometabolic risk factors in obese adults: A six-month, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial.
- Lorcaserin Administration Decreases Activation of Brain Centers in Response to Food Cues and These Emotion- and Salience-Related Changes Correlate With Weight Loss Effects: A 4-Week-Long Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Clinical Trial.
- Irisin: A true, circulating hormone.
- Howell-Jolly bodies on peripheral smear leading to the diagnosis of congenital hyposplenism in a patient with septic shock.
- Bone marrow infiltration as the initial presentation of gastric signet ring cell adenocarcinoma.