Sign up for a myTuftsMed account
You'll Need An Activation Code to Get Started
To sign up for myTuftsMed, you must be at least 13 years old. There are several ways you can sign up to use myTuftsMed:
- Sign up directly at the front desk or during a medical appointment.
- Receive a myTuftsMed activation code on your After Visit Summary.
- Receive a text or an email with an activation code during an appointment.
- Create myTuftsMed account online and connect it to your existing medical records by verifying your identity using an activation code sent via email or text.
- Request an activation code online by going to the myTuftsMed login page on the myTuftsMed website or mobile app and then click Sign Up Now.
- Click Match Yourself with Our Records or Verify with a Third Party to supply personal verification information, such as the last four digits of your Social Security number and your date of birth and have an activation code sent to your email address or mobile phone.
- Use your activation code to sign up.
Once You Receive An Activation Code
- Go to myTuftsMed.org
- Go to New User, the click Sign up now button
- Enter your activation code, zip code and date of birth
- Create a myTuftsMed username - Choose something that others wouldn't be likely to guess but is easy for you to remember. Your username cannot be changed.
- Create a Password - Choose a unique combination of numbers and letters, using both uppercase and lowercase letters. Your password must be different from your myTuftsMed username. Choose a password that you don't use for other websites.
- Create/choose a Security question - Choose a question you can use to verify your identity if you forget your myTuftsMed password.
- On the next screen, choose whether you want to receive a myTuftsMed notifications by email and enter your email address.