AFTER April 2, 2022 you may pay your bill one of these three ways:
Option 1: Pay Online
Use information from your statement to access account balances, make a payment, and review payment history. For questions about your bill, please contact:
Pay Online FAQs
- Go to myTuftsMed.org > Billing > Billing Summary
- Click Pay Now for the account you would like to pay.
- Enter the amount to pay along with your credit card or bank account information. Click Continue.
- Review your payment information and click Submit Payment - If you can't pay your entire balance all at once, you can set up a payment plan to pay a smaller amount each month.
- Sign up for paperless billing.
- Patients with an active myTuftsMed account will be enrolled in paperless billing by default.
- If you wish to opt out of paperless billing, navigate to the Billing Summary page, and click Cancel Paperless Billing at the bottom of the screen.
To review your insurance information, go to Insurance > Insurance Summary. Click View coverage details to see more information, such as your deductible and maximum out-of-pocket expenses.
You may update your insurance infomation with the following:
- Request a change to existing coverage.
- Remove a coverage.
- Add a new coverage. New coverages are submitted for verification when you log out of myTuftsMed.
You can request and submit a financial assistance application through myTuftsMed in 5 steps:
- Once logged in to myTuftsMed search for Financial Assistance in the Menu bar.
- You will be asked to enter basic information on income, household size, and may upload additional proof of income documents.
- If you are under 65, you will not be required to input any information related to your expenses or assets. For those over the age of 65, select the Next button to continue.
- You will be asked to upload documents to support your financial assistance application such as, but not limited to: Proof of Medicaid Application Determination, as well as proof of residency documentation (Photo ID).
- Please review and submit your application. A financial adviser will contact you.
Option 3: Pay By Mail
Mail your payment to the address listed on your bill.
Pay a bill for service received ON or BEFORE April 1, 2022
If your appointment or visit to Lowell General Hospital / Circle Health occured BEFORE April 1, 2022, your bill will not be available in myTuftsMed. You can still pay this bill online through our previous system, or you can pay by phone with our Patient Accounts Department at 978-937-6600.