Pay Your Bill
Introduction to our ASL Interpreter Services at Lowell General Hospital
Welcome to Lowell General Hospital!
Whether you are coming as a patient, or to visit a friend or family member, we hope your visit will be as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
To Our Lowell General Hospital and Circle Health Community,
Let us start by saying THANK YOU! We know that these past few months have been difficult for all, and that we all have had our routines dramatically changed seemingly overnight.
At Lowell General Hospital and Circle Health, our teams of dedicated caregivers, providers and support staff have been on the front lines in caring for our community – both those fighting COVID-19 and those who have needed our help for a wide variety of other illnesses, injuries and health challenges. We cannot say enough how much your support has meant to all of us.
Don’t Delay Care
We urge you and your family members to pay attention to the warning signs and symptoms of severe illness. Heart attack, stroke, severe infections, and other critical illnesses can only worsen or have life-threatening consequences if you or a loved one tries to wait it out at home. Please call 9-1-1 or visit your closest emergency department for serious symptoms including chest pain, high fever, trouble breathing, or dizziness. If you have non-urgent concerns, call your primary care physician or visit one of our Circle Health Urgent Care locations that are open 8:00am-8:00pm 7 days a week. Our physicians have added video and telephone appointment options in addition to in-office visits.
Safe with Us
As we look towards our new reality, we want to stress that we are here ready to care for you and that you are Safe with Us. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment or visit. All of these changes have been made to protect our patients and our staff. Keeping everyone safe is our absolute number one priority. These changes include:
- Our staff will communicate with you in advance of any scheduled appointment and will ask screening questions about how you are feeling.
- You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- In some cases, we may ask that you call us when you arrive and wait in your car until we contact you to enter the building.
- We will ask you to wear a mask at all times when you are in our facilities. Our staff will ask you to sanitize your hands and change into one of our masks when you arrive.
- Our staff will all wear masks, and those in patient facing roles will also wear eye protection and other personal protective equipment.
- All patients admitted to Lowell General Hospital will be tested for COVID-19 to help us provide the safest care possible.
- We are continuing to restrict visitors at our hospital campuses and outpatient locations, and ask that only the patient receiving care come for appointments, unless patient is a minor child or has a disability. Exceptions must be approved by our care team.
- We are asking that only one person uses an elevator at a time. We have reconfigured our waiting areas to ensure social distancing. In some areas, you may notice floor markings to support distancing, or the addition of new glass or other screens.
- At Lowell General Hospital, we utilize the latest technology in UV lighting disinfection in advanced care areas. In addition, we utilize single touch cleaning products to provide the highest degree of disinfection for all surfaces.
- Appointment schedules have been adjusted to facilitate increased cleaning and disinfection of equipment and other high touch areas such as stairwells, doors, and elevators.
We are constantly reviewing guidance from public health experts and updating our practices and protocols accordingly based on the most current information. We are blessed to have a team of incredible infectious disease specialists – physicians and nurses who are advising us every step of the way as we respond to this pandemic and begin shifting to our new normal operations.
For the latest information, visit our resources page at www.lowellgeneral.org/COVID-19. We thank you for choosing Lowell General Hospital and entrusting us with your care.