Get your flu shot and keep up with your COVID-19 boosters
Getting your latest COVID-19 booster is a safe, effective, and powerful way to help your local caregivers this winter season.
You can help hospitals
- Practice patience and civility for the healthcare workers on the front lines
- Keep up with regular appointments and do not hesitate to seek care in emergency situations
- Seek care from your doctor or a Circle Health Urgent Care when appropriate
- Get your flu shot and keep up with your COVID-19 boosters
- Remain vigilant about COVID-19 symptoms and exposure
- Take the easy step of creating a personal care plan and assigning a healthcare proxy
Read our Virus & Vaccine FAQs.
In partnership with Lowell Cataldo Ambulance, the state is offering vaccinations at the Saab Building on the Tufts Medicine Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus at 2 Hospital Drive in Lowell. Please visit: https://vaxfinder.mass.gov/locations/lowell-lowell-community-vaccination-clinic/ to schedule an appointment.