It’s certainly not how we planned to celebrate TeamWalk this year, but challenging times call for innovative actions. Therefore, we present TeamWalk on Your Terms!
TeamWalk on Your Terms allows you to hold TeamWalk on your turf and on your time! When it is safe and you feel comfortable, simply choose when and where you want to walk, such as:
- Get your team together for a 3- or 6-mile walk on the date and time of your choosing (at the recommended distance on that date). You can walk on whatever date is best for you between now and September 1.
- Walk with a friend around the neighborhood
- Walk with your dog on a local trail
- Walk by the home of a cancer patient and wave
- Walk by yourself wherever you want!
- There’s so much you can’t do right now because of the COVID-19 pandemic, but you CAN walk and you CAN fundraise to help support people who are undergoing cancer treatment.
We’ve extended the fundraising deadline to September 1, 2020 so you have more time to support TeamWalk for CancerCare and the people that count on you to pay for medications, nutritional supplements, wigs and prostheses, support groups, skilled nursing visits, mini-grants, supportive services to patients of all cancer types, and much more!
At a time when you might feel hopeless, we ask that you think about the cancer patients supported by TeamWalk and provide the hope they may need now more than ever. Your continued involvement truly makes a difference!
Register as a team captain today and let us know when your team will be walking. We will send you a TeamWalk To Go kit full of fun and useful information for your team! If you have any questions, please email Andrea Jackson or call 978-788-7170.