With a significant snow storm forecasted, the following outpatient service changes will be in effect for Tuesday, March 14, 2017:
- The Patient Service Centers located in North Billerica, Chelmsford, North Andover, Tewksbury and Westford will be closed. Our Patient Service Centers at our main and Saints campuses will operate on a regular schedule.
- Outpatient testing for the Sleep Lab and EEG will be closed.
- Outpatient physical therapy and occupational therapy will be closed at our Saints campus and Circle Health Village Square in Chelmsford.
- The Chest and Immunization Clinic at the Saints campus will be closed.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation at the Saints campus will be closed.
- The Center for Weight Management and Bariatric Surgery offices in North Chelmsford and North Andover will be closed.
- Our Urgent Care Centers in Lowell, North Billerica, and Westford will be closed.
- The Diabetes Management Center will be closed.
- All Community Health & Wellness programs and classes are cancelled.
Additional information will be shared on www.lowellgeneral.org and on Facebook as needed. Thank you for your support.