As of March 1, 2018, MassHealth members who have Circle Health or Lowell General Hospital primary care providers (PCPs) were automatically enrolled into the new Wellforce Care Plan. Benefits remain the same as with MassHealth, such as behavioral health services and free rides for emergencies, along with a few additional services.
The Wellforce Care Plan is a MassHealth Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Partnership Plan, which also includes Fallon Health, a leading health services company. Under this plan, members’ health care is managed by their primary care providers (PCPs), who then work with Wellforce Care Plan’s doctors, hospitals and community health centers to provide coordinated care.
The Wellforce Care Plan is made up of doctors and other health care providers from, or affiliated with:
- Circle Health
- Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital (Hallmark Health System)
- Lowell Community Health Center
- Lowell General Hospital
- Lowell General Physician Hospital Organization
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital (Hallmark Health System)
- New England Quality Care Alliance (NEQCA)
- Tufts Medical Center
For questions and to learn more, visit the Wellforce Care Plan website, or call 1-855-508-4715 (TRS 711) from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday.