Here at Circle Health, we promise to provide Complete connected care to our community and have implemented new procedures to best serve our patients during the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) emergency. We know that accidents and illness can’t wait, and always strive to provide the right care at the right place at the right time.
Our Urgent Care Centers in Billerica, Dracut, Tewksbury, and Westford are open their regular extended hours of Monday-Sunday 8:00am-8:00pm. We are available to help with all non-life-threatening conditions and other issues that require prompt medical attention. This includes lacerations, sprains and muscle strains, minor fractures, skin conditions, earaches, insect bites, minor eye infections, urinary tract infections, and more.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we have implemented the following precautions:
- Walk-in appointments have been suspended
- Our providers offer telemedicine and video conferencing to help facilitate social distancing whenever possible
- We have enhanced our check-in process to make it easier to schedule appointments online or by phone
- Medications (non-narcotic) can be prescribed via telemedicine if appropriate
- Appointments are held individually (no visitors) unless patient is a minor child or has a disability
To make an appointment online, visit www.circle-health.org/urgentcare or call one of our four Circle Health Urgent Care centers to schedule an appointment: