Please read the Instructions for all Lowell General Hospital Online Education, before beginning your online educational program.
- Step One: Choose a program from the list at the bottom of this page
- Step Two: Review the video located under “Useful Links”
- Step Three: Take the quiz located under “My Quia Activities”
REMINDER: You do not need a library card to complete this education.
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDIT YOU MUST COMPLETE THE QUIZ.
Choose an online educational program below
- Aortic Aneurysm and Aortopathies
- Anxiety/Depression of Pediatric Patients - Risk Credit
- Caring for LGBTQ Youth - Risk Credit
- Concussion Management - Risk Credit
- CPC: A Medical Brain Teaser
- GERD: New Advances at LGH
- HIV PrEP Update - Risk Credit
- Parkinsonism: A Clinical Update
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Persistent Asthma
- Probiotics: Myths from Realities
- Social Media: Valuable Tool for the Medical Profession – Risk
- Stroke Management - Risk
- The LGBT Community: Physician Primer - Risk Credit
- Tuberculosis: Here Today, Here Tomorrow - Risk Credit
- Update on STDs - Risk Credit
- Voiding Dysfunction and Urethral Stricture Disease