Lowell General Hospital is currently seeking licensed physicians to join our affiliated medical staff in several specialty areas.
If you are interested in learning about our physician opportunities, please contact:
We look forward to hearing from you.
Why Physicians Choose Lowell General
Lowell General Hospital is a not-for-profit, 434-bed community hospital. As the second largest community hospital in Massachusetts, we are proud to be investing in technology and staff to deliver the most extensive range of healthcare available.
Led by a strong leadership team, Lowell General is recognized for excellent quality and patient satisfaction. With industry awards, patient and staff satisfaction scores among the highest in the region, we encourage you to find out what makes Lowell General a first choice for those interested in practicing in New England.
At Lowell General Hospital you'll find:
- Solid financial footing
- Clinical affiliations with Tufts Medical Center, Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
- Successful PHO/managed-care negotiated rates
- A hospital investing in its future and advances of medicine
- Comprehensive care for your patients in a well-established, quality setting
Practicing in Greater Lowell you will:
- Live in an area close to Boston, oceans and lakes, mountains and open spaces, and cultural hubs
- Be part of an established, well-educated community with a commitment to education and quality of life
- Serve a diverse and highly-educated community
You will be supported by:
- Clinical partnerships with leading institutions
- A network of 700 physicians
- 24/7 Adult and Pediatric Hospitalist Support
- General and specialty care physicians who collaborate to bring the best in healthcare to this region