- Physicians specializing in emergency medicine and primary care
- Coordinated follow-up with PCP, and specialists if needed
- Prescriptions for medication if needed
- Testing for such issues as strep throat, pregnancy or diabetes
- Travel Medicine services for international travel
- Occupational Medicine - pre-employment physicals, vaccines, screenings, and more
Most health insurance plans are accepted.
Some insurance companies may require a referral, so check with your provider if you have questions about your coverage.
Allergies, rash or hives
Glucose and diabetes
Minor eye injuries or irritations
Muscle aches and pains
Routine gynecological problems
Serious cuts and scrapes
Severe colds, flu, bronchitis or sinus infections
Stings and bites
Urinary tract infections
Keeping You Connected!
From newsletters to periodicals, there are a number of ways to stay up to date with Lowell General Hospital.