- Pediatric Hospitalist Program
- Pediatric specialists on-site 24/7 for children admitted to the inpatient pediatrics unit or needing emergency care in our Emergency Department.
- Pediatric Specialty Clinics at Lowell General Chelmsford and Circle Health Westford
- Pediatric Emergency Department
- A center of pediatric specialty clinics staffed by Tufts Children's Hospital specialists in cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology and pulmonology.
- Easy and quick referrals to specialists in Boston when necessary, with a personal program coordinator to help your family through the process
- Outpatient IV infusion services by physician referral
X-ray services at Lowell General Chelmsford - 10 Research Place are temporarily suspended.
COVID-19 vaccine Hear from one of our Pediatricians, Megan Cardoso, MD, FAAP.
COVID-19 vaccine Hear from our Section Chief of the Pediatric Hospitalist program, Jennifer Murzycki, MD, PhD.
Keeping You Connected!
There are a number of ways to stay up to date with Lowell General Hospital. Learn more about the latest health updates on COVID-19, nutrition and wellness information available in our health library, and current hospital news and resources.