Our multidisciplinary team will:
- Provide relief from pain and other distressing symptoms.
- Affirm life and view of death as a normal process
- Integrate psychological and spiritual aspects of patient care with patient and family-centered support.
- Offer a support system to help patients living with chronic debilitating illnesses.
- Use a team approach to address the needs of patients and their families.
- Enhance the quality of the patient’s life and strive to positively influence the course of illness, in conjunction with other therapies that are intended to prolong life, such as chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Work with Hospice Services if desired to coordinate care that is supportive and patient-centered
Keeping You Connected!
From newsletters to periodicals, there are a number of ways to stay up to date with Lowell General Hospital.