Lowell General Hospital has leading orthopedic surgeons and a specialized clinical team to provide a full array of minimally invasive procedures for bone, muscle and total joint replacement surgery. Recognized as a Blue Distinction Plus facility for Spine and Blue Distinction plus for Hip and Knee replacement by Blue Cross Blue Shield, our experienced team of orthopedic professionals help patients return to the activities they love.
Here's what our patients are saying about us:
- 99% Communication with doctors
- 99% Doctors treat you with courtesy and respect
- 98% Doctors listen carefully to you
- 99% Doctors explain in a way you can understand
- 94% Communication with nurses
- 91% Recommend the hospital to others
- 98% Pain Management
- 97% Staff do everything to help with pain
Source: Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Benchmarking survey report dates 3/1/2016-2/11/2018 as compared to other organizations of like size in the national Press Ganey database.
- Ankle injuries
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Bone fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Shoulder pain and instability
- Knee pain
- Tendon and ligament tears
- Sports injuries
- Pediatric conditions
- Hip dislocation and dysplasia
- Trauma injuries
Your Care Team
Why Choose Lowell General?
The Orthopedic Center, located on the hospital’s M3 unit at the main campus, has larger, private rooms specially equipped for the care of our orthopedic patients. Here, our team of team of nurses, physical therapists, and other trained orthopedic professionals practice the latest research-based techniques and employ a collaborative team approach built around personalized patient needs. Meet your care team
Keeping You Connected!
From newsletters to periodicals, there are a number of ways to stay up to date with Lowell General Hospital.