Before Your Appointment
- Please pre-register for your appointment by calling 978-937-6429 Monday-Friday, 7:00am-6:00pm, or anytime online at Express Registration.
- An Appointment Reminder with specific instructions for your exam will be mailed to you.
- Please keep the written order from your physician to bring to the exam.
- Obtain copies of any previous stress tests or EKGs to bring to the exam.
- Tell your physician about any medications you are taking.
Be sure to inform your doctor if your are taking sildenafil citrate (Viagra) and have taken a dose in the past 24 hours (If nitroglycerin is given to relieve chest in a patient taking Viagra it can cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure.)
- DO NOT consume alcohol or caffeine or smoke for 24 hours before the test
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.