Before the Test
- Please pre-register for your appointment by calling 978-937-6429
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. or anytime online at Express Registration.
- An Appointment Reminder with specific instructions for your exam will be mailed to you.
- Please keep the written order from your physician to bring to the exam.
- Obtain copies of any stress tests or EKGs to bring to the exam.
- Tell your physician about any medications you are taking.
- Be sure to inform your doctor if your are taking sildenafil citrate (Viagra) and have taken a dose in the past 24 hours (If nitroglycerin is given to relieve chest in a patient taking Viagra it can cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure.)
During the Test
- Do not shower or bathe during the 24-hour test period.
- Do not wear any metal jewelry or clothing with zippers or any other metal parts as these might interfere with the results.
- Be sure to record your symptoms accurately and in detail.
After the Test
The electrodes should be removed according to your doctor's instructions.