Before Your Appointment
- Please pre-register for your appointment by calling 978-937-6429 or online at Express Registration.
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- An Appointment Reminder with specific instructions for your exam will be mailed to you.
- Please keep the written order from your physician to bring to the exam.
- Tell your physician about any medications you are taking.
- Obtain copies of any recent EPSs performed at other facilities to bring to the exam.
- If you've ever suffered an allergic reaction to x-ray dye or iodine or been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder, kidney disease, or a heart murmur, be sure to alert you physician.
- Women should inform their physicians if there is any chance they are pregnant.
DO NOT eat or drink after midnight before your exam.