Before Your Appointment
- Please pre-register for your appointment by calling 978-937-6429 Monday-Friday, 7:00am-6:00pm, or anytime online at Express Registration.
- An Appointment Reminder with specific instructions for your exam will be mailed to you.
- Obtain copies of any recent films from x-ray exams or scans performed at other facilities to bring to the exam.
- If you've ever suffered an allergic reaction to x-ray dye or iodine or been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder, kidney disease, or a heart murmur, be sure to alert your physician.
- Women should inform their physicians if there is any chance they are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor about any medications you are taking.
DO NOT eat or drink after midnight before the exam.
Warning for Patients Taking Glucophage
Patients with diabetes who are taking Glucophage may be asked to stop taking this medication prior to having the exam. Please ask your cardiologist if you should stop taking Glucophage. If you must stop, remember to check with your cardiologist before you begin taking it again.