This page contains web resources available for Lowell General Hospital administrators, clinicians and staff. Unauthorized access is strictly prohibited.
- O365 Webmail (must set up 2FA via Remote Access)
- Ellucid Policy Manager
- Work Pass
- COVID-19 Resources for Staff
- Connect to Wellness Employee Portal
- PeopleSoft HRIS
- Employee Events Calendar
- Pyramis IE 11 requires compatibility view setting
- McKesson Radiology Station Lite (IE only)
- Lowell General Hospital Learning Central
- Occupational Health Portal
- ServiceHub (via Remote Access)
- Circle Health Pharmacy
- Enhanced View Reference
- Lowell General Physician Hospital Organization
- Physician Order Sets
Lowell General Hospital Information Services Help Desk
The Help Desk is available to assist affiliated staff and clients of Lowell General Hospital 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
For help with resetting a password to an Lowell General Hospital application, reporting an issue with connectivity or questions regarding the use of any Lowell General Hospital supported application, please contact the Help Desk via the Online Ticketing System at https://support.ucern.com or by phone at 978-937-6445.
To request initial user accounts for members of your practice please complete an External Practice or Agency request for Access form and contact the Circle Health Helpdesk at 978-937-6445 to submit the form.
If an “External Practice or Agency request for Access form” has already been completed, and you have new or additional staff who need accounts, or you want to terminate or change their access, you can use your IAM (User Management Resource Administration) console to make these changes online.
If you are having problems logging into your practice’s IAM dashboard (example, your logon doesn’t work, you can’t remember your login, or your IAM coordinator has changed) please call the Circle Health Helpdesk at 978-937-6445 for assistance.
In order to access Lowell General Hospital's Clinical Information System remotely, you must configure your computer for initial set up.
Lowell General Hospital Remote Access (EMR/Cerner)
Interface Order Catalogs
Professional Excellence in Nursing (PEN) Program
The PEN Program at Lowell General Hospital is guided by our mission, vision, core values and promise to our community, our Professional Practice Model, and the ANCC Magnet© recognition program. This program seeks to recognize our direct patient care nurses seeking advancement opportunities within their current role. For more details or to learn about the application process, visit the Nursing Education page on the WIRE.
- These forms should only be downloaded and/or saved to your personal computer.
- Do not complete or save any form to a shared hospital computer.
- Do not include any patient identifying information in your submissions.
- Any electronic submission must be sent using your Lowell General Hospital email address.
PEN Program Application Forms
- Letter of Intent (PEN)
- Letter of Recommendation (PEN)
- Planning Form Level I (PEN)
- Planning Form Level II (PEN)
- E1 Empirical Outcome Form (PEN)
- NE1 Non-Empirical Outcome Form (PEN)
- Contact Hours (PEN)
- Committee Council Task Force Form (PEN)
- Instructor Verification Form (PEN)
- Unit Super User Validator Form (PEN)
- Validator of Educational Competencies (PEN)
- Volunteer Confirmation Form (PEN)